In May, sales of homes in the Balearics increased by 132% compared with May last year. Nationwide, there was an increase of 124.5% to a total of 59,013 sales. Last May, there was of course very limited sales activity because of the state of alarm. The average price per square metre in the Balearics was up 11.5% and in Spain by 3.6% to 1,429 euros.
Sales of homes in the Balearics up by over 100% in May
The state of alarm was still in place in May 2020
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash