Latest figures from the National Statistics Institute show that retail sales in the Balearics increased 5.9% in July compared with the same month last year. This was the highest percentage rise in the country. Employment in the retail sector was up 3.1%, the second highest increase after Valencia (3.3%).
Growth in Balearics retail sales way above other regions
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma