Three unions represented in the Balearic health transport sector - CGT, CCOO and UGT - have announced that an ambulance strike which had been called for this Thursday (September 30) will go ahead.
Ambulance strike planned for Thursday
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma