The Institut Cartogràfic i Geológic de Catalunya has preserved several photographic collections, which were digitised a few years ago as part of the Cartográfic i Geológic de Catalunya project, including photos of Pau Vila de la Mallorca in the 1920s.
Stunning photos of old Mallorca preserved
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma