Teixits Vicens is one of three finalists for this year’s National Artisan Awards, which are given by the Spanish ministry for industry, trade and tourism. Vicens is not just one of Pollensa’s best-known businesses, it acts as a landmark, being located right by the Can Berenguer roundabout at the entrance to Pollensa. Everyone knows Vicens and mostly everyone - I suspect - will have bought something from Vicens at some point. To the fabulous range of fabrics are added bags, shoes, towels and more. Shop and workshop, there are guided visits that have also made Vicens part of the tourism fabric - so to speak.
Pollensa textile company in line for national award
The award is given by the Spanish ministry for industry, trade and tourism
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort