The Christmas lights will be switched on in Pollensa and in port this evening from 6p.m. The council is also launching a campaign urging Christmas shoppers to buy local over the festive period.
Christmas comes to Pollensa!
Lights will be switched on at 6p.m. today
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.