Britain could implement tougher COVID-19 measures, including advice to work from home, as early as Friday, according to a government source cited by Times Radio on Thursday.
Britain could implement COVID-19 'plan B' as early as Friday -Times Radio
Also in News
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- British-owned club on Paseo Maritimo to be demolished
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
@James your last sentence sums it up accurately. There is no sense in this madness. I do feel as though people MIGHT finally have enough of submission.
It's weird, I don't know whether to believe the scientists who have spent their entire life dedicated to learning about this sort of thing, or James who saw a Facebook post and watched a few YouTube videos. Have you had a look at the hospitalisation rate in South Africa James? Just the 300% increase.
OMG......Omicron is the beginning of a whole new strain of Covid varients. Let's talk again in half a year James. If you are still alive.
Why? Omicron is a mild cold, Not one hospitalisation or death. Makes no sense to do this. Unless they know there losing control.