Small retailers fear that January trading will be more or less lost, despite the winter sales having started and business having been brisk last weekend. However, Omicron has resulted in activity being like it was this time last year, and there are no signs of any improvement in the near future.
Small retailers fearing January business will be lost
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma