A 34-year-old Briton, identified as M.H.S. has been arrested in Palmanova by the Guardia Civil. Described as a dangerous drugs trafficker, he was on the run from the British authorities. It is said that he faces potential life imprisonment in the UK.
British drugs trafficker arrested in Palmanova
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
A good job by all involved. Spain doesn't want these pedlars of misery, crime and violence. Let's hope the hunt for these sorry excuses for human beings goes from strength to strength.