"Ransom would be demanded..."
The greatest concern for Antoni Borràs is the increase in population.
The scene of the incident in central Palma.
Dozens of tweets were posted some seven years ago.
The wallet was among the various items to have been handed in.
La Diablesa was charged with attempted murder.
Malén's mother: "I will never lose hope of finding my daughter."
Hundreds of police will be on the beat in Palma over Christmas.
Further arrests are expected to be made as operation remains live.
Hoteliers complain that there was an increase in criminal activity and tourist anti-social behaviour this summer.
Incident has shocked the local community.
The police are dealing with a murder case because the child was born alive.
Police at the scene on Thursday evening.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma