A protest is said to have been organised for Saturday midday against the building of six ticket booths in Puerto Pollensa for use by charter hire companies and others involved in watersports activities. The government delegation in the Balearics, which authorises protests, says that no request has been made.
Protest planned against Puerto Pollensa booths
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma