It is estimated that taxpayers in the Balearics will face an average increase of 215 euros when it comes to settling income tax bills for 2021. The reason is inflation, which stood at 6.5% at the end of last year and for which the Spanish government has not adopted mechanisms to mitigate the effect on tax bills.
Inflation set to push up income tax bills in the Balearics
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash