Balearic tourism minister, Iago Negueruela, is sure that there will not be a change to a provision of the tourism law with regard to building development in hotel grounds, which in general means extensions.
No change expected to hotel "buildability" in Mallorca
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!