The Sindicatura de Cuentas de Baleares (SCIB), the public audit office in the Balearics, reports that the three best-run town halls on the islands in terms of their finances are Alcudia, Santa Margalida and Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza).
Town halls in Mallorca are "excessively solvent"
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman