In 2020 and 2021, respiratory infections due to Covid were way more prevalent than because of flu. In the Balearics in 2021, there were 881 registered cases of flu. So far this winter there have been 1,800.
Flu cases in the Balearics rise after two years of Covid
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma