The Platform for the Defence of the Freight Transport Sector has reiterated that its strike will continue until the Spanish government responds to its demands. The president, Manuel Hernández, said on Sunday that "as things stand, we have no choice but to continue striking".
Truckers say again - the strike isn't over
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma