Easter in Mallorca is a time for chocolate. This may not all be in the form of an egg, but this is one shape that can be found among the various creations in the island's shops.
Easter is time for chocolate in Mallorca
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma