There are very few British expatriates in Mallorca who at one time in their lives on the island have not met Dorothy Loeffler, who I can only describe as a true legend and quite handy around the garden, as Bulletin readers will know thanks to her gardening column, which is currently resting due to IT issues.
"I’ve never given leaving England for Mallorca a second thought"
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma