Balearic exporting companies, which in any event have to factor in the costs of insularity, are being hit, like all exporters, by the rise in fuel prices and the impact of the war. Raw materials and their supplies are affected and so therefore is production.
Balearic exports being hit by war and rising costs
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma