Hauliers in the Balearics are calling for calm in the face of delays in the distribution of goods. The president of the Balearic Freight Transport Association, Ezequiel Horrach, attributes this to backlogs caused by stoppages over recent weeks.
Supplies backlog: Mallorca hauliers call for calm
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca