According to a report commissioned by Porta Mallorquina Real Estate, supply for the luxury residential holiday property market has declined considerably in Mallorca. This has had a direct effect on prices - these have risen by up to 29% over the past year.
Prices of luxury properties in Mallorca up almost 30%
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma