Plans for the sustainability, urban development and mobility of Palma over the next 20 years have already been drawn up and are on the verge of being approved. After years of processing, the General Urban Planning Plan (PGOU), the Climate and Sustainable Energy Action Plan (PACES) and the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan (PMUS) are in the final stages of processing.
A better, greener, healthier Palma
Three plans of this legislature to be carried out
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt