The number of foreigners buying and property in the Balearic Islands since the Covid pandemic has soared to 81.5%, the highest increase in Spain, according to data from Spanish notaries.
Foreigners snapping up property in Mallorca
Most of the foreign property buyers are British
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash