Residents of Santa Catalina in Palma are once more complaining about a weekend of "hell" as a result of noise. They are again saying that the police presence is inadequate in tackling the drinking and excessive noise on the streets.
Another weekend of "hell" for Santa Catalina residents
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma