The 26-year-old Briton on trial in Palma for the killing of a fellow Briton in Ibiza in July 2018 has been cleared of murder but been found guilty of manslaughter.
Palma jury finds Briton guilty of manslaughter
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma