The Guardia Civil are investigating the Palma police officer who was driving the patrol car which ran over and killed 36-year-old Mario Decandia on Thursday last week. The officer has been accused of reckless homicide. He has been summoned to give a statement to the Guardia Civil.
Palma police driver under investigation for reckless homicide
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma