The Palma police driver under investigation in connection with the death of a pedestrian on Thursday last week has told the Guardia Civil that the patrol car was in a poor condition and that the road was "totally flooded with water".
Accused police driver says car was in a poor condition
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!