Following the announcement by Prime Minister Sánchez that public transport users in Mallorca will benefit from similar discounts to those being applied on the mainland, the Balearic government anticipates that there will be an increase in passengers.
More public transport users expected because of discounts
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma