The Prosecutor's Office is calling for a ten-year sentence for a 25-year-old Argentine who is accused of raping a Spanish tourist at a hotel in Santa Ponsa in June last year. He will shortly go on trial at the Provincial Court in Palma, having been arrested almost five months after the incident.
Ten-year sentence sought for Santa Ponsa rapist
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma