The main opposition group at Pollensa town hall, Junts Avançam, has denounced the dumping of "thousands of tonnes of rubble and demolition debris" in a protected area of the Formentor peninsula.
Pollensa opposition denounce the dumping of tonnes of rubble in Formentor
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma