Following the vicious assault on a taxi driver in Magalluf in the early hours of Tuesday morning, other drivers in Calvia say that aggressions are a nightly occurrence. One says that "we are going out to work without any defence". "We cannot carry an approved spray to be able to use in these types of situation."
Calvia taxi drivers "defenceless" from attacks
There is aggression on a nightly basis
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister