A report from Spain's national confederation of small to medium-sized enterprises indicates that businesses are activating contingency plans to cope with inflation, especially those most affected by high use of gas and electricity. In the Balearics, business sectors most linked to tourism have already highlighted the fact that while turnover is likely to exceed that of 2019, profits will be lower.
Mallorca businesses trying to adjust to the impact of inflation
A tough winter being predicted
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash