The Balearic National and International Real Estate Association (ABINI) slammed the Balearic government this morning for planing to raise the tax rate on sales of homes valued at more than three million euros in an effort to raise additional funds.
Update: Estate agents slam Balearic government plan to tax the rich
Islands are becoming a "tax hell...."
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers