Figures released this week by the Tax Agency point to a 22% increase in the average wealth of individuals in the Balearics who have to pay wealth tax on 700,000 euros and above. In 2020 this average was 3.9 million euros; in 2019 it was 3.2 million.
Pandemic led to widening financial inequality gap in the Balearics
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!