One-time bank offices on the Avda. Sant Ferran that are opposite the Palma police headquarters are now home to squatters. This squat is a place for drug dealing. The police know this, the residents know this. It is also a place where minors who have escaped from detention centres are known to have found refuge.
Fight over drugs right by the Palma police HQ
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma