As British expats take to social media to vent their fury that their UK driving licences are no longer valid in Spain diplomatic sources have suggested that the issue could be linked to a bigger deal, which is being negotiated betwen Britain and Spain and includes the post Brexit rights of British citizens living in Spain.
British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
Spain wants deal with Britain
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less