During the rush hour on Wednesday morning, there was an accident on the Inca motorway when one car went into the back of another. This accident in itself was enough to result in long queues of traffic forming, but the situation was aggravated by a second accident. This one was because of rubbernecking - looking at the first accident and not paying attention to the road.
Rubbernecking accident causes long jams on Inca motorway
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements