Over the coming months, exhibitions of cars by international manufacturers will generate more than 25,000 hotel stays in Palma, leading the CEO of the Palacio de Congresos and president of the Mallorca Convention Bureau, Ramón Vidal, to say that Mallorca "is the ideal destination for car manufacturers to publicise new brands". In this regard, he highlights air connectivity, very competitive tourist facilities and a climate that is "perfect to come all year round".
Palma, the place to exhibit new cars
Mallorca "the ideal destination for car manufacturers to publicise new brands"
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma