Shortly before 10am on Saturday, emergency services were called to a fire at a block of flats on C. Reyes Católicos in Palma.
Block of flats, partially occupied by squatters, evacuated because of fire
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma