On Sunday, some 500 people gathered at the El Bungalow restaurant in Ciudad Jardín, Palma to protest against a Costas Authority demolition order. The demonstrators formed a human chain around the restaurant and heard the owner, Maleni Bonet, explain that the building is more than 100 years old and is part of the history of Ciudad Jardín.
Five hundred protest against demolition of Palma beach restaurant
The Coasts Law is "like a steamroller"
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!