Architect Itziar González is a specialist in urban planning and citizen participation. She was once a councillor in Barcelona. She took a stand against the increasing number of holiday lets in the city's old centre. This resulted in her resignation after receiving threats.
Reclaiming the centre of Palma from 'touristification'
"It is necessary to invest in repopulating these old centres"
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma