The centre-right Partido Popular on the Andratx council are looking at the possibility of opening an office for non-Spaniards to make it easier for them to settle and live in the municipality. The office will be similar to the one which existed in Calvia and it is expected to include English and German speaking staff. Mayor Estefania Gonzalvo, who is bidding for re-election for the Partido Popular, has been holding talks with foreign residents ahead of the local elections on Sunday.
Mayor wants to reopen office for non-Spaniards to make life easier in Andratx if they are re-elected
Partido Popular launch campaign video in English
Also in News
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Friday weather alert in Mallorca raised to amber
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.