At around quarter past one on Thursday afternoon, a vehicle with five women in it left the Cura Sanctuary road in Algaida and plunged some 50 metres down an embankment.
One person serious after vehicle plunges 50 metres in Algaida
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma