The 6th and 8th of December are public holidays throughout Spain, the preamble to the Christmas holidays, and the vast majority of people plan to take advantage of them to bring their shopping forward so as not to wait until the last minute. But be careful, there is one of these two days that most shops in Mallorca will close their doors. On Wednesday December 6 shops will be closed, which means that if you need to go food shopping you will have to go on Tuesday or wait until Thursday the 7th, which is a working day.
Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
With the festive season approaching, it is important to know in advance which days shops are open
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma