During a week when Asian scientists have trained giant apes to play table tennis in Hong Kong – unfortunately a fight broke out between two dominant male competitors and a headline in the local paper read "King Kong Ding Dong at Hong Kong Ping Pong!" – Real Mallorca, with thoughts very much on Saturday afternoon’s huge six-pointer in the Son Moix against Granada (kick off 2pm) put up a valiant effort in the last 20 minutes but remain firmly in the relegation mix-up with four games left.
Barcelona 2-1 RCD Mallorca - All thoughts now on Saturday's game of survival
The closing minutes saw us create a few half chances but we couldn’t execute the finish
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe