Real Mallorca owner Robert Sarver has disclosed plans to sell the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury basketball franchises following the release of a damning report of his workplace conduct that corroborated claims of harassment and inappropriate behavior and it appears he already has some potential buyers - he said he wants to concentrate more on Real Mallorca.
Amazon may deliver the money for Real Mallorca
Disgraced Suns, Mercury owner Robert Sarver plans to sell teams
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister