The south-east corner of Mallorca is taking steps to re-brand itself as a destination for sports tourism and the active holiday maker, as the once picturesque fishing village of Colonia de Sant Jordi becomes the picturesque athletic hub of Colonia de ‘Sport’ Jordi.
Colonia de Sport Jordi: a destination for sports tourism
There is no longer space in the calendar to host them all
Also in Sport
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!