For any budding triathletes the key to success is to forget the bike and lie down more. So says Thomas Moeller, Germany’s national junior coach, which is athletes aged 16-20, who is on the island this week with his performance group in preparation for the world junior triathlon championships in Portugal next month.
How to make it in the sport of Triathlon
“I started as a swimmer and always dreamed of competing at the Olympics” he said
Also in Sport
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property