Mostly cloudy on Tuesday with some sunny intervals. Rain likely across the whole of the island, with thunderstorms and hail possible (particularly in the Tramuntana area). Temperatures holding up but with weather stations pointing to falls by five or six degrees on Wednesday. Snow line on Wednesday and Thursday forecast to be around 600 metres; the met agency Aemet is not anticipating significant snowfalls.
Tuesday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma