Another sunny day, but the settled conditions are about to come to an end. Sunday should be reasonably good but quite windy, especially in the north, and from Monday things look a bit iffy - highs dropping three to four degrees, windy, high probability of rain and snow possible at around 900 metres.
Saturday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma